Graduating College

5 years of hard work, long nights and adventures, I have finally graduated from college.


Here is a little recap of the last 5 years. (PS: read to the end to see what I am up to after graduation!)


For 2 years I was working a lot at Rekluse Motor Sports which I absolutely loved. During this time I was also attending The College of Western Idaho (CWI) taking all of my general education classes. At CWI I got involved in the Media Club and helped with a few films and even got to be in one. It was a lot of fun and that is where I started to lean towards majoring in some sort of media degree.



During my time at CWI I started attending InterVarsity Christian Fellowship events at Boise State. This led me to transferring to Boise State and earning my degree in Media Arts after 5 total years of college. 



 Boise State was a fantastic university and I will be forever grateful for everything it gave me. At Boise State I took super awesome media courses such as audio and video production, production design, digital imaging, voice for media, and so much more (click here to check out my portfolio of projects). I also was president of the BOVI Film Festival in 2018. For over a year I also worked in the Center for Global Education office as the Social Media Assistant which was probably my favorite job ever and I am actually pretty sad I don't work there anymore.





May 2019 I finally graduated from college! Huge thank you to all the amazing people who helped me get to where I am now!






Now that I have graduated I am super excited to announce that I will be interning with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship at The University of Utah (The U) in Salt Lake City! I will be moving there the beginning of August 2019. So cheers to a bittersweet ending and an exciting new beginning. If you would like to hear more about what I will be doing at The U and with InterVarsity feel free to reach out and I would love to tell you more about it!  


Here is my Intern Team! #KaraniKids


Stay tuned for more exciting adventures!






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts