Saying Goodbye to Boise - (for now)

The first weekend of August, 2019 I packed up the car and moved to Salt Lake City to work part time as a campus ministry intern with InterVarsity Christian Fellowship at The University of Utah. 

I have lived in Boise my entire life and have some of the best friends I could ever have in that town. Boise has been a place for adventure, fun, growth, but also boring at some points. I had lived in Boise for 23 years which meant that I had found my favorite coffee shops, lunch and dinner places, breweries, hikes, camping spots, fishing spots, places to star gaze...I could go on. I want to show you some of my views of Boise and the surrounding areas. 










I wouldn't have loved Boise as much if it were not for these wonderful people I am lucky enough to call my best friends and family. 











Now...this is not a goodbye to Boise, it is a goodbye for now. Boise will always be my home, and my favorite place. For now...I am on to adventure a new place and find my new favorite coffee shops. See you soon Boise! I miss you already. 







Update on living in Salt Lake coming soon!

Comments

Popular Posts