Salt Flats of Salt Lake City
The Salt Flats are an iconic place to visit when in the Salt Lake area. I have a bucket list of places to see and before the weather gets cold and snowy so I thought now would be the best time to cross the Salt Flats off of my list.
On a Saturday afternoon a few of my roommates and I packed into a car and headed off on an hour and a half drive.
We arrived just as the sun was setting providing us a spectacular view of reflective waters and colorful mountains.
We took in the views, and of course...made sure to take some quality photos.
On a Saturday afternoon a few of my roommates and I packed into a car and headed off on an hour and a half drive.
We arrived just as the sun was setting providing us a spectacular view of reflective waters and colorful mountains.
We took in the views, and of course...made sure to take some quality photos.
The Salt Flats are also 10 minutes away from the border of Nevada, so we took some time to have dinner at a casino! I can tell you one thing...we definitely did not expect to be hanging out at a casino that night.
Next time you find yourself in the Salt Lake area be sure to take the time to spend your evening at the Salt Flats and make a stop at the casinos near by.








Comments
Post a Comment