I'm Back. 😁

Hello everyone.

I'm back! 

It has been quite a while since I have posted on this blog and so many things in my life have changed since then. So, let's do a little re-cap shall we? The last time I posted was August 2020, so why don't we do a quite little bullet pointed re-cap of what has changed since then. 

  • I left InterVarsity and have worked 3 jobs since and have now landed as a Marketing Manager which has been amazing!
  • I started going to a new church and attending one of their small groups. The small group became my new friend group.
  • In July 2021, my boyfriend and I got engaged! My parents came out for the weekend, and it was perfect! (Stay tuned for a future post about my engagement and how I had no idea it was happening). 
  • 2021 into 2022 was filled with lots of wedding planning, dress fittings, and COVID shots/boosters.
  • We spent our holidays with my family which was super fun to show my now husband our holiday traditions. We also had a crazy bus trip back from Boise...I don't recommend bus trips in the winter.
  • In January 2022, I finally got COVID. Thankfully it wasn't too bad for me and I mostly just delt with lots of brain fog after the fact.
  • My now husband and I left our church later in the year, but our small group continued, and we even started leading the group.
  • In the Spring of 2022, we went on an adventure to the salt flats with our small group and traveled to Bosie for a wedding.
  • Our small group came to end, and we sadly parted ways.
  • I also had my bachelorette party at a cabin in Park City which was amazing!
  • During the Summer of 2022, I had my bridal shower in Boise, we went to Lagoon, moved into our apartment (the week of the wedding...) and we got married! (Stay tuned for more wedding themed blog posts). 
  • Since the Summer, we have been trying new restaurants, cooking new foods, hosting game nights with friends, going to sporting games, going on walks, trying out new churches, etc. 
  • For a while, I started going to an adult contemporary dance class which was so much fun. I danced for 12 years and missed it, so it was fun to give it another try. I highly recommend taking dance classes as an adult. 
  • This Winter, we spent our holidays in our apartment creating our own traditions and relaxing. 
  • More recently, I have been working through my new diagnosis of Vestibular Migraines, getting ready to open a 3rd location for my work and being happily married for just over 6 months.
Overall, it has been a wild ride since August of 2020. 

I am hoping to jump start this blog once again and fill it with more adventures, wedding content, learning how to be an adult, and much more. For now, I'll leave you with my 2022 recap video. 



Follow me:
IG: @happilyashley_blog

Comments

Popular Posts